Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Not Kidding - God KNOWS each one of us!

So I'll be super short since my words kind of vomited the planet last night, but OH. MY. GOSH...HE knows us.  Fer reals.

This morning I flipped open my LDS tools app, (I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints if you didn't know), and scrolled, scrolled, scrolled to pick a random conference talk to listen to while I did my best to mask the rapid aging of the past year by throwing on a little makeup.

I picked October 2010, and then scrolled, scrolled, scrolled and saw a talk called Stay on the Path.  I picked it.  Or rather it picked me.  :)

Totally on track for what is so dear to my heart right now...teaching my children.

Take a listen if you so desire!  It's a good one!


https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2010/10/stay-on-the-path?lang=eng

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment